The proposed overhead transmission line project will have a 100-year impact on our communities. Destroying the uniqueness of Western Victoria. There are better solutions that are not being considered.
We support renewable energy, action on climate change and the environment but using out-dated, inferior and destructive overhead electricity transmission technology is NOT the answer.
Overhead High Voltage Transmission Lines will see:
- Bushfire risk skyrocket
- High-value agricultural land that feeds Victoria destroyed
- Immeasurable environmental damage
- Decimation of endangered species’ and their habitat
- Property values plummet
- Immense economic harm, devastation to our communities and tourism
- A dramatic decrease in the amenity and livability of our region and the wellbeing of the community.
Attend your nearest meeting to learn more about
- The Campaign
- The Legal Challenge
- The EES Process
- Speak with your local MP’s
- Land Access and Options
- Know your rights
Bacchus Marsh / Darley: Monday, February 28th 7:00pm – Bacchus Marsh Public Hall.
207 Main Street, Bacchus Marsh
Ballan: Tuesday, March 1st 7:00pm – Ballan Lawn Bowls Club. (Free BBQ)
5 Cowie Street, Ballan
Springbank: Wednesday, 2nd March 7:00pm – Springbank Football Club. (Free BBQ)
Ormond Road, Wallace
Melton: Thursday, March 3rd 7:00pm – Melton Community Hall.
238 High St, Melton
Kingston: Sunday, March 6th 1:00pm – Kingston Showgrounds. (Free BBQ)
Church Parade, Kingston
Waubra: Sunday, March 6th 4:00pm – Waubra Community Hub. (Free BBQ)
2091 Sunraysia Highway, Waubra
TOGETHER, WE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE